July 5th, 2012 | Comments Off on Native American Beaded Eagle Head and Leather Necklace
The beaded Eagle Head Pendent measures 2-1/2″(h) x 2-3/4″(w) and is made using size 11 glass seed beads in White, Black, and Yellow. The necklace is made with white leather thong braided in black leather cord with yellow and white tile glass beads, and comes with a silver plated lobster claw hook. The necklace is 21 inches in length measured from end to end. The braided cord is a little stiff when new but will soften after some wear.
Chief Oren Lyons Todays Wisdom
- Canes, Cudgels, and Walking Sticks
- Native American Blackfoot Dream Catchers
- Genuine Flint Napped Arrow Head Gemstone Necklaces
- Squirrel Medicine – Gathering
- Blackfoot Gemstone Necklaces
- New Blackfoot Bracelets for Men
- Wolf Medicine – Teacher
- Spider Medicine – Weaving
- New Blackfoot Indian Dangle Earrings
- Just Finshed…Penguin Earrings and other stuff!
Share NativeWorks Jewelry
© 2015 NativeWorksJewelry.com